BUILT RIGHT. FROM THE START.
Structural integrity built into every Morcraft home as standard.
The structural integrity of your new home is paramount. That’s why all Morcraft Homes are built with long lasting structurally prudent building methods as standard. These will help protect your investment and reduce maintenance costs over time. While lots of builders charge extra for these, we provide them in every Morcraft Home as a minimum standard.
Things that make a difference
- All building permits from Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- Engineers soil investigation and slab design
- Conventional slab and footing system preventing movement and rising damp
- N3 wind rated tie-down with 12mm galvanised cyclone rods
- N3 wind rated ply bracing
- Metal ceiling battens between roof trusses and plasterboard ceiling for a maintenance free and high quality finish
- Termite resistant timber frame and trusses (excludes lintels)
- Security tie down to roof tiles and ridge security
- All aluminium windows and sliding doors are N3 Wind Rated
- Termite treatment to AS3660.1 to whole of house – re-treatable (No bare edge concrete slab exposed)
- Sarking to roof and external walls
- Rockcote render systems with Rockcote Amour membrane finish
- Wattyl I.D. Advanced 3-Coat internal paint system
other Quality Inclusions
- Full Wetseal of showers, all wall to floor joins to bathrooms, WCs and laundries.
- Laminex or Polytec made to measure high moisture resistant vanities.
- Full choice of Laminex or Polytec colours.
- 900mm high, full vanity width mirrors. In polished edge finish.
- China drop in or semi recessed vanity basins standard.
- Choice of 5 sets of tapware and hand held shower (chrome or white chrome, or black chrome or black).
- Choice of 3 sets of towel rails/paper holders.
- Choice of obscure or clear glass windows.
- Semi frameless clear glass shower screens and pivot doors.
- Choice of frame finishes.
- Double power point to vanity.
- Exhaust fan to each bathroom.
- Floor and wall tiles at builders price to choose from. Hugh selection range.
- WC doors have lift off hinges for removal of door in an emergency.
- Pop up waste in chrome finish to basins.
- Wall faced close coupled toilet with soft close seat.
- Glass corner shelf to each shower.
- Built in robes are fully lined and painted to include melamine shelf & hanging rail.
- Built in linen cupboards are fully lined and painted with 4 melamine shelves.
- Humes internal doors, Redicoat Flush [Coastal Specifcation] Accent [Designer Specification].
- All electrical switches and power points.
- Architraves, skirtings fully gloss painted.
- Choice of bullnose, colonial, splayed or square dressed finish.
- Wattyl I.D. Advanced 3 coat paint system, 1 sealer with 2 finish coats to walls to Australian Standards.
- Choice of Gainsborough internal door furniture.
- Laminex or Polytec 32mm thick post form edged benchtops.
- Laminex or Polytec doors and gables with PVC edge.
- All cupboards are melamine lined.
- Choice of cupboard handles.
- High moisture resistant timber panelling.
- Quality metal hinges, metal drawer runners.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer.
- Dishwasher space including tap and single power point.
- Slide-out rangehood.
- Glass ceran cooktop.
- Fan forced oven stainless steel.
- Splashback tiles to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Quality finish.
- Flexible layout, re-shape to suit your needs.